|Barbara Mortimeyer Presented A UDC Membership Certificate|
|Written by Pam Durham|
|Wednesday, 12 October 2011 00:00|
On September 24, 2011, Barbara Mortimeyer was presented her membership certificate by Martha Van Schaick at the Missouri United Daughters of the Confederate State Convention. Barbara lives in Cuba, MO, and joined the Winnie Davis UDC chapter in Greenville, SC, with her daughter Pamela Durham.
Missouri's Division President, Barbara Stevens, was honored to allow Martha Van Schaick, President General of the UDC and a fellow member of the Winnie Davis Chapter, the opportunity to present Barbara her membership certificate at their Daughters Luncheon. Missouri's UDC members were very gracious and wonderful host.
Most Read Articles
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund ‘Monumentally Terrible Idea’
- Disarming the American People
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- The Atlanta Campaign
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Now is the Time for all Good Men …
- Character Does Matter
- South Carolina Bill Would Nullify ‘Obamacare’
- “After America, There is No Place to Go”
- Now And Going Forward