Raphael Warnock Will Take Georgia and America in Wrong Direction
- By Star Parker
What would our nation look like if every day, every American -- of every background and ethnicity -- were to wake up with the conviction that they are 100% responsible for the circumstances of their lives?
No blame, no victimhood, no excuses saying that what is happening to them is because of someone else.
It touches, I believe, the heart of Christianity.
- Hits: 353
Media Saves Joe Biden -- Just as It Saved Barack Obama
- By Larry Elder
Hunter Biden, President-elect Joe Biden's son, is undergoing a tax investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Delaware concerning Hunter's lucrative work with Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter sat, despite a lack of energy experience and the ability to speak Russian or Ukrainian.
- Hits: 454
President Trump: Promises Made, Promises Kept
- By Star Parker
A retrospective on President Donald Trump's four years in office must be put in perspective of what he himself promised to accomplish when he ran: Make America Great Again.
To answer the question requires, of course, defining what makes America great and asking to what extent President Trump put the nation on course toward this goal.
If one believes, as I do, that what makes America great is that it must be a free nation under God, that this stands at the core of what makes the nation prosperous and moral, I think President Trump's achievements have been significant.
- Hits: 333
Remembering Walter Williams, Friend and Mentor
- By Larry Elder
I met economist and professor Walter Williams when I interviewed him while hosting a local TV show in Cleveland. We discussed a number of topics but focused on race-based preferences, aka affirmative action. Williams adamantly opposed it, still an unpopular position to take, but especially back then and especially for a Black person. He calmly explained how affirmative action causes a mismatch between a student and his or her ability to succeed on a campus more competitive than would have been the case but for the race-based preferential admission. Without racial preferences, I said, schools like Harvard might have few or no Blacks. To this Williams said, "So?"
- Hits: 401
The Massive Election Fraud of 2020 Can Not Stand
- By Gene Kizer, Jr., Charleston Athenaeum Press
No Republican will ever win another election if things stay as they are now.
Democrats have discovered the perfect way to "win" every election from now on.
They don't need to pack the Supreme Court.
They don't need to make Puerto Rico and DC states.
They don't need to open the southern border.
They don't even need Antifa and Black Lives Matter in the street.
All they have to do is what they are doing right this minute: Continue with massive mail-in voting. Then make it permanent.
- Hits: 723
Conspiracies in the Bible
- By Terry M. Thacker
What exactly is a conspiracy? Webster's Dictionary defines the word 'conspire' as “to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement.”
'Conspiracy' is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as “A combination of persons for an evil or unlawful purpose; an agreement between two or more persons to do something criminal, illegal, or reprehensible (especially in relation to treason, sedition, or murder); a plot.”
- Hits: 2220
I Got A Spell On You!
- By Clenard Childress Jr.
This delirium demonstrated by many African Americans when it comes to the Democrat Party is astounding! It reminds me of a song from way back in the 60's by screaming, Jay Hawkins, "I Put A Spell On You," or as the song further says, "...I put a spell on you because you're mine...!" So it would seem, objectivity and fairness are virtues which have left the heart of people of color willing to accept the lies and blatant hypocrisy of the Democrat Party. Yes, this can be the only answer for this blind allegiance to a Party that blames you when they lose elections (Hillary Clinton) as if there wasn't anything else about her, or her campaign, that may have caused "sane voters" to raise questions and vote the other way. "I put a spell on you because your mine!" That is exactly what the Democratic Party feels about African Americans. The DNC assumes they own the African American people so they also own your vote and practically dare you to leave the Democratic Party. Thus, people of color are forever constrained to the cotton fields and can never leave the "Plantation," for if you leave the "Plantation," you're no longer Black. Just ask Presidential candidate, Joe Biden, who clearly expressed those same sentiments when he boldly proclaimed, "...If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black...!"
- Hits: 416
Page 9 of 26
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee (+3)
- The Biblical Mandate for (Growing) Wealth (+2)
- In Memory of Times Examiner Volunteer Melvin Scott (+2)
- Eulogy for Dad (+1)
- Wade Hampton III: Honor A Sacred Trust – Part 3 (+1)
- Guest Artist Stephen Eager to Bring Story of John Newton to NGU stage (+1)
- Beware of COVID “Vaccine,” Warns Top Doctor (+1)
- Conspiracies in the Bible (+1)
- Admiring Museum Donation (+1)
- Politicians’ Promises Don’t Reflect Written Incentives Deals (+1)
Most Recent Read Articles
- Almost Forgotten Americans Who Really Were Heroes - Part 2
- SALTY SEZ – Banning Christ
- Dems Race Awareness of Hypocrisy with Scott Smear
- House Dems Pass Marijuana Bill
- Biden's Big Government Works Overtime for Unemployment
- 'Woke' Teens Demand Critical Race Theory in all K-12 Classrooms
- The death blow: An Article V convention to replace our Constitution
- Stanton Healthcare Applauds Idaho Legislature for Passing 'Heartbeat Bill'
- The Real Jim Crow
- Feds Giving SC More Covid Money – Without Clear Spending Instructions
- Georgia’s Voting Law: AN ELECTION-INTEGRITY WARNING
- Senators Pushing Plenty of Pork Pprojects Through Taxpayer-Funded Earmarks
- Public Prayer Gathering Prohibited at the US Capitol Building for The National Day of Prayer
- Marxist Persecution of Christianity
- The Legacies of Reconstruction