News items, advertisements and announcements must be received prior to 5 p.m. on Friday before the date of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Letters to the editor are requested by the Wednesday prior to publication. They should include a legible signature, address and phone number. Photographs and other submitted material become property of The Times Examiner unless prior arrangements are agreed on in writing.
Articles, columns and letters reflect the views of the writers, and not necessarily those of The Times Examiner. © COPYRIGHT 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
SUBSCRIBE ...$5 DISCOUNT -
(Digital Version Only)
Weekly Printed Newspaper:
(52 issues - 1 year subscription)
Weekly Digital Version:
(1 year subscription with registration - $20 $15)
Both Weekly Print and Digital Version:
(52 weekly issues and 1 year online subscription)
Regular price is $40 in state & $45 out of state.
Below includes $5 discount for limited time!
Most Read Articles
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- Disarming the American People
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund Monumentally Terrible Idea
- The Atlanta Campaign
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Now is the Time for all Good Men
- Another Man on a Mission
- Character Does Matter
- Now And Going Forward
- A Random Act of Kindness