New Historian Officer at Legion Post
- By Tony Dunn
Veteran Pam Durham has been elected as American Legion Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr. Post 214 new historian officer.
- Hits: 40
New American Legion Post Officers
- By Peter Butchart
American Legion Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr. Post 214 newly elected Officers. Front Row: 1st Vice Commander Bob Davis, Commander Jack Dorn, 2nd Vice Commander John Banning. Back Row: Financial Officer Mick Ogulewicz, Adjutant Tony Dunn, Sergeant-at-Arms Ed Collins and Judge Advocate Larry Foster.
- Hits: 470
Carlos and Rosemarie Evans: The Inspiring Story of a Wounded Warrior and Enduring Love
- By Christian Newswire
ORLANDO -- Sustaining a military marriage is difficult, especially when deployments keep a family separated for prolonged periods. The strain is intensified when there is an injury. According to the PTSD Foundation of America, an estimated two-thirds of marriages fail for troops suffering from combat trauma. Carlos and Rosemarie Evans know first-hand. In "Standing Together: The Inspirational Story of a Wounded Warrior and Enduring Love" (Kregel), they share their story of facing severe injury, rehabilitation, PTSD and addiction.
- Hits: 540
Visiting Museum of Military History
- By Tony Dunn
Visitors enjoy their tour of the Cecil D. Buchanan Museum of Military History with thousands of artifacts. The museum is located at American Legion Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr. Post 214 located at 3110 Wade Hamtpon Blvd., Taylors, SC. The museum is open Saturdays at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.. Admission is FREE.
- Hits: 523
- By Stuart McClure
Adjutant Tony Dunn and Co-Director Bobby Prater of American Legion Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr. Post 214 do some big time G.I. cleaning at the Cecil D. Buchanan Museum of Military History on 3110 Wade Hampton Blvd. in Taylors, SC.
- Hits: 1096
Page 1 of 49
Most Recent Read Articles
- Tennessee's Weaponized Grand Juries: Interview with 'NoogaRadio's' David Tulis
- The Corwin Constitutional Amendment
- The Crittenden-Johnson War Aims Resolution - July 25, 1861
- Meadows Presented Award by Greenville County Republican Women
- SCGOP Welcomes Lancaster County Clerk of Court- Jeff Hammond to the Republican
- Freedom Blast 2019
- Pro-life Charity Offers $3000 to Women to Not Abort Their Child
- Furman University Annual Patriotic Program
- Furman University Spring 2019 Dean's List
- Just Say Something Receives $500 Donation from Greer Centennial Lions Club
- Korean War Memorial Gets Special Attention
- Widows Tax Repeal Gains Even More Support in Senate and House
- Gas-tax-hike Road Contractors Getting Paid at Same Time for Other SC Projects
- FBI Docs Show Notes about Meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Clinton Emails are ‘Missing’ and CD Containing Notes Is Likely ‘Damaged’ Irreparably
- NGU Athletics Wins Conference Carolinas’ Ultimate Award