The Massive Election Fraud of 2020 Can Not Stand
- By Gene Kizer, Jr., Charleston Athenaeum Press
No Republican will ever win another election if things stay as they are now.
Democrats have discovered the perfect way to "win" every election from now on.
They don't need to pack the Supreme Court.
They don't need to make Puerto Rico and DC states.
They don't need to open the southern border.
They don't even need Antifa and Black Lives Matter in the street.
All they have to do is what they are doing right this minute: Continue with massive mail-in voting. Then make it permanent.
- Hits: 895
Conspiracies in the Bible
- By Terry M. Thacker
What exactly is a conspiracy? Webster's Dictionary defines the word 'conspire' as “to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement.”
'Conspiracy' is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as “A combination of persons for an evil or unlawful purpose; an agreement between two or more persons to do something criminal, illegal, or reprehensible (especially in relation to treason, sedition, or murder); a plot.”
- Hits: 2639
I Got A Spell On You!
- By Clenard Childress Jr.
This delirium demonstrated by many African Americans when it comes to the Democrat Party is astounding! It reminds me of a song from way back in the 60's by screaming, Jay Hawkins, "I Put A Spell On You," or as the song further says, "...I put a spell on you because you're mine...!" So it would seem, objectivity and fairness are virtues which have left the heart of people of color willing to accept the lies and blatant hypocrisy of the Democrat Party. Yes, this can be the only answer for this blind allegiance to a Party that blames you when they lose elections (Hillary Clinton) as if there wasn't anything else about her, or her campaign, that may have caused "sane voters" to raise questions and vote the other way. "I put a spell on you because your mine!" That is exactly what the Democratic Party feels about African Americans. The DNC assumes they own the African American people so they also own your vote and practically dare you to leave the Democratic Party. Thus, people of color are forever constrained to the cotton fields and can never leave the "Plantation," for if you leave the "Plantation," you're no longer Black. Just ask Presidential candidate, Joe Biden, who clearly expressed those same sentiments when he boldly proclaimed, "...If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black...!"
- Hits: 525
Trump, Biden—and the Curious Case of the Undecided Voter
- By Joseph M. Bianchi
Looking over the political landscape one is immediately impressed with the great gulf that is fixed between Democrats and Republicans. Years ago, both these parties had many areas in their party platforms that crossed over. There were many points of agreement, with just as many nuances in those same agreements. The stock idea was that Republicans were the pro-business, pro-Wall Street party, and the Democrats were, by and large, a party of the working class, overwhelmingly supported by the unions.
- Hits: 669
Trump Declares Lynching a Hate Crime and KKK and ANTIFA Terrorists
- By Alveda King
The first 2020 Presidential Debate was an eye opener for America. Regardless of media bias, we saw and heard President Trump defend America's families, America's economy, America's babies, America's environment and America's security.
Just days before the debate, POTUS released his PLATINUM PLAN for boosting the underserved communities of America. Therein he declared that lynching is a hate crime, and that ANTIFA and the KKK are domestic terrorists.
- Hits: 597
As American's Greatest Prolife President and New Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Trump Redirects Race Discussion in US
- By Alveda King
"For his merit, I think [Trump] has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees. I'm not a big Trump supporter. The committee should look at the facts and judge him on the facts – not on the way he behaves sometimes. The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump. For example, Barack Obama did nothing." -- Christian Tybring-Gjedde
Here on the home front, American people, regardless of skin color or gestational age, need economic security, safe living conditions and human dignity. With America first, POTUS is impacting the globe with his moves towards peace. Here at home, President Trump is boldly redirecting years of somewhat unsuccessful federal spending for racial sensitivity training towards programs that unite rather than divide.
- Hits: 708
America’s Conflict With Human Nature
- By Joseph M. Bianchi
In America’s present turmoil over police misconduct, and the riots and vehement protests that follow, the lost element seems to be the very heart of human nature.
Certainly, we would all like to believe that we are basically good; that all our intentions are benevolent, except when we are preyed upon by other people we believe are evil—and our back are to the wall. Otherwise, we see ourselves acting in an altruistic manner where all our intentions are pure and we are working toward the betterment of friends, family, neighbors—and even strangers.
- Hits: 804
Page 14 of 30
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee (+3)
- The Biblical Mandate for (Growing) Wealth (+2)
- In Memory of Times Examiner Volunteer Melvin Scott (+2)
- Wild + Free (+1)
- Who's Pulling The Strings (+1)
- The War Against Christianity (+1)
- Eulogy for Dad (+1)
- Wade Hampton III: Honor A Sacred Trust – Part 3 (+1)
- Guest Artist Stephen Eager to Bring Story of John Newton to NGU stage (+1)
- Beware of COVID “Vaccine,” Warns Top Doctor (+1)
Most Recent Read Articles
- Chinese Whistleblower, Virologist and Vaccine Expert Dr. Li-Meng Yan Calls for Complete Transparency from Vaccine Makers and the Biden Administration on the Need for the COVID Booster Shot
- TN Elementary School Removes 'Under God' in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Speaker Pelosi and the U.S. Capitol Sergeant at Arms Crush Trample the First Amendment by Arresting Peaceful Pro-Life Advocates on the Steps of the U.S. Capitol
- Abolishing the ‘United’ States: A Radical Approach to Teaching
- Millions Flow through SCDOT to Company with Ties to Sen. Leatherman
- Biden's Vaccine Push: A Mandate with Destiny
- Biden’s Green Light for America’s Enemies
- BJU Unanimously Approved as Member of South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
- COVID-19, Catholics and Illegal Alien Charities
- There is No Functioning First Amendment at the U.S. Capitol, as Speaker Pelosi Continues to Prohibit Free Speech on the Capitol Grounds
- CRT Transformation of the American Military
- The Present American Crisis
- Removing Robert E. Lee
- Christian Orphanage Invaded and Destroyed
- The Afghanistan Dilemma