Donation Presented Miracle Hill Ministries
The Greenville County Republican Women’s Club December luncheon was held at the Poinsett Club and featured music by the Goodwin String Quartet.
A check from the club’s Pennies from Heaven collections was presented by club president Kathy Davis to Frankie Powell, Vice President of Development for Miracle Hill Ministries.
Ms. Powell, a member of the GCRWC discussed the many services provided to the Greenville community by Miracle Hill Ministries.
• Miracle Hill serves thousands of meals to those living in ministry shelters and within the local community.
• Provides safe, warm shelter for nearly 500 homeless and hurting men, women and children.
• Operates a shelter for at-risk, teenage boys and a children’s home with crisis, long-term and foster care for children from birth to eighteen.
• Offers five apartments to homeless families, striving to keep siblings, mothers with children and other family groups together.
• Leads two recovery programs, Overcomers and Renewal, which help men and women facing life-dominating addictions.
The GCRWC meets monthly with informative and entertaining speakers and guests. Membership in the club is only $20 per year.