Letters to the Editor
Good Bye, Mr. Gowdy, and Good Riddance!
- By John H. Utz - Greenville, SC
Retiring Congressman Trey Gowdy established some precedents in eight years as our representative.
Unfortunately, they were mostly negative. For example, his statement, repeated on various occasions, that "the FBI is doing exactly what the citizenry would want it to do" is so off-base as to be an embarrassment to any knowledgeable follower of the WashDC establishment. The FBI (leadership) has become as corrupt an element of the Deep State beyond anyone's imagination.
- Hits: 1464
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library
- By Johnnelle Raines - Pickens SC
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library was an eye opener in more ways than one.
On one side of the police barriers you had men dressed up as women, men dressed up as Nuns with bizarre make up on and the LGBTQ community shouting “Love not Hate.”
On the other side of the barrier you had men dressed as men and women dressed as women shouting “Child Abuse.”
- Hits: 1173
Congress Is An Absolute Disgrace
- By John Utz - Greenville SC
Congress is an absolute disgrace, and I am referring of course to the pending legislation re: Border Security. The scenario is, typically, a "behind-the-do barely 12 hours, much less 72 hours as promised, for review and passage.
- Hits: 1255
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
But in a narrow 5-4 ruling, Justice Kavanaugh proved to be the tie breaking vote to overturn President Obama’s previous ruling regarding transgenders in the military.
- Hits: 1149
"Drag Qeen Story Time" at the FIVE FORKS LIBRARY
- By Christina Jeffrey
Obviously, the point of this is to push our culture further left and to supplant Christian norms. But, you say, the librarians in Charlotte are probably more demonic than those in Greenville County. True, but even moderates (including cowardly Christians) are afraid of being ridiculed should they give in to the Christian deplorables who constitute a majority of people here compared with the less Christian, less deplorable citizens of Charlotte.
- Hits: 1408
Page 9 of 36
Most Recent Read Articles
- Black Pastor Who Prayed Over President Trump Says African Americans Who Want to Punish Whites for Racism Break the Greatest Commandment to Love Your Neighbor as Yourself
- Ohio Health Director Acton Resigns After Operation Rescue Published Disturbing Information from Interview with Acton's Estranged Mother
- If the Twelve Disciples had iPhones
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee
- Georgia on My Mind
- The Matchless Devotion of Black Confederates
- Will Removing Confederate Symbols Promote Social Peace? Of Course Not.
- Nathan Bedford Forrest
- Nathan Bedford Forrest and God’s Amazing Grace
- Just One Page-Just One Tax For All
- High Court Assaults Liberty in Bizarre, Unfounded and Dangerous Employment Discrimination Case
- Lawyer for Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade): 'Don't Trust the FX Documentary'
- ACSI Releases Findings from Nationwide Survey of Christian Schools' Responses to COVID-19
- Bedford Forrest and the Fort Pillow “Massacre”
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee Ignores Victims of Police Brutality