Letters to the Editor
An Analysis of Dr. Christine Ford's Accusations
- By Frank Hall
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford alleges that on an unknown date in 1982 she attended a party at a house of unknown address where an unknown number of mostly teen-aged party goers stood around sipping beer and socializing. At a certain point she decided, for an unknown reason, to climb a set of narrow stairs to a second floor where there was a bathroom and a bedroom. She became aware that an unknown person was following her, but she did not turn around to see who it was. That unknown person pushed her through the doorway into the darkened bedroom. She still made no effort to determine who it was.
- Hits: 699
Nepotism in Pickens?
- By Johnnelle Raines - Pickens, SC
Conservatives of the Upstate, a local Pickens County grassroots group whose mission is to bring together like-minded conservatives to take action recently had several sources who contacted us with concerns of nepotism taking place in Pickens County. We took these concerns seriously. Nepotism rarely places the best individual into any contracted job, not to mention it is against the law in SC. So we proceeded with a FOIA request.
- Hits: 3236
Where Are You Juanita Broaddrick?
- By John Utz - Greenville, SC
here are you, Juanita Broaddrick (and Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey, and others) when we need you?
Well, here's Juanita, tweeting on Sept 18th, "If you want to go back that far to investigate (Christine Blasey) Ford's allegations . . .let's investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too.
- Hits: 1131
- By Christina Jeffrey
The infantlilization of the American people is nearly complete. “Democrats” cannot accept losing the Presidency, Establishment “Republicans” in DC, like Bill Kristol and Jonah Goldberg, cannot accept losing the GOP primary, (they call themselves “Never-Trumpers”) and if that isn’t upsetting enough, there are “Republicans” in Spartanburg, including, apparently, one married to an elected official, who are still sore and resisting the newly elected chairman of the Spartanburg County Republican Party.
- Hits: 714
Our Voter ID Problem is Leftists Democrats, not Russia
- By James Aldridge - Anderson, SC
Our Voter ID laws simply require voters to show valid photo identification in order to cast a ballot; but Eric Holder and his fellow leftists ‘Democrats’ think that’s ‘too burdensome’ for voters — even though this is the same basic requirement needed to board an airplane, cash a check; drivers license, etc.
- Hits: 830
Page 7 of 29
Most Recent Read Articles
- Tennessee's Weaponized Grand Juries: Interview with 'NoogaRadio's' David Tulis
- The Corwin Constitutional Amendment
- The Crittenden-Johnson War Aims Resolution - July 25, 1861
- SCGOP Welcomes Lancaster County Clerk of Court- Jeff Hammond to the Republican
- Colorado School Shootings and Pot Prosperity
- Just Say Something Receives $500 Donation from Greer Centennial Lions Club
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy - Part 2
- Gas-tax-hike Road Contractors Getting Paid at Same Time for Other SC Projects
- Widows Tax Repeal Gains Even More Support in Senate and House
- Korean War Memorial Gets Special Attention
- NGU Athletics Wins Conference Carolinas’ Ultimate Award
- FBI Docs Show Notes about Meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Clinton Emails are ‘Missing’ and CD Containing Notes Is Likely ‘Damaged’ Irreparably
- Disabled Veterans eligible for free National Park Service Lifetime Access Pass
- Memorial Day – Remembering Those Who Have Given Their Last Full Measure
- American Legion's SC Boys State 2019