Letters to the Editor
Congress Is An Absolute Disgrace
- By John Utz - Greenville SC
Congress is an absolute disgrace, and I am referring of course to the pending legislation re: Border Security. The scenario is, typically, a "behind-the-do barely 12 hours, much less 72 hours as promised, for review and passage.
- Hits: 576
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
"Drag Qeen Story Time" at the FIVE FORKS LIBRARY
- By Christina Jeffrey
Obviously, the point of this is to push our culture further left and to supplant Christian norms. But, you say, the librarians in Charlotte are probably more demonic than those in Greenville County. True, but even moderates (including cowardly Christians) are afraid of being ridiculed should they give in to the Christian deplorables who constitute a majority of people here compared with the less Christian, less deplorable citizens of Charlotte.
- Hits: 766
Personal Finance Education
- By Laura Baumgartner
A new bill is being considered in South Carolina that would require high school students to take a one-half credit course in the subject of personal finance and pass a test at the end of the year to graduate. Financial experts agree that this is a great move, because a survey by the Council for Economic Education found 66% of states don’t require personal finance education.
- Hits: 567
Page 3 of 29
Most Recent Read Articles
- Tennessee's Weaponized Grand Juries: Interview with 'NoogaRadio's' David Tulis
- The Corwin Constitutional Amendment
- The Crittenden-Johnson War Aims Resolution - July 25, 1861
- SCGOP Welcomes Lancaster County Clerk of Court- Jeff Hammond to the Republican
- Colorado School Shootings and Pot Prosperity
- Just Say Something Receives $500 Donation from Greer Centennial Lions Club
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy - Part 2
- Gas-tax-hike Road Contractors Getting Paid at Same Time for Other SC Projects
- Widows Tax Repeal Gains Even More Support in Senate and House
- Korean War Memorial Gets Special Attention
- NGU Athletics Wins Conference Carolinas’ Ultimate Award
- FBI Docs Show Notes about Meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Clinton Emails are ‘Missing’ and CD Containing Notes Is Likely ‘Damaged’ Irreparably
- Disabled Veterans eligible for free National Park Service Lifetime Access Pass
- Memorial Day – Remembering Those Who Have Given Their Last Full Measure
- American Legion's SC Boys State 2019